If you want to purchase a home from RNLA, just follow these easy steps:
1. Check to see if you are eligible.
2. Review RNLA's Program Requirements.
3. Complete an eight-hour homebuyer education course from an LAHD approved homebuyer education provider.
4. Get preapproved for a first mortgage by an LAHD approved lender.
5. Identify an RNLA property that you want to buy.
6. Find a real estate agent. (RNLA does not refer buyers to agents. You should select any agent of your choice.)
7. Submit an offer.